Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Busy holidays

Wow...I just cannot believe how unbelievably busy I am without working.  These 2 (1-sister Crystal's baby Landon and 2-BFF Jess' baby Braylon) new nephews of mine are consuming a lot of my time, willingly of course!!!  These 2 little dudes are the cutest and sweetest!  I can't wait to have ours to throw into the mix.   So a funny story about Landon; I was changing his diaper today and just thought he was "wet"  turns out it was "both!"  Well, in my attempt to get him all cleaned up, he started peeing all over me, all over his clothes, all over the changing table.  All I could do was laugh. He wasn't the least bit concerned!  Got out a 2nd new diaper and he starts peeing all over again!!  3rd times the charm, I guess!  Finally after the REAL dirty diaper and the other 2 we finally got it figured out.  I have never seen an infant pee so much in my life!!  hehe

On the adoption front, not a ton going on, we have yet to submit our formal application, still working on it all.  However, we are in training and it is amazing all the information we are learning.  I feel so prepared already!!  (Not to mention the practice with the nephews!)  

God is good and we will continue to bring you funny stories courtesy of Landon and Braylon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment